Report problems with trees, hedges or grass verges

You can use our self-service options to let us know about overgrown trees, hedges or grass verges.

Contact us about problems with trees or hedges

Please let our contact centre know about other problems with trees, hedges and grass verges, e.g. fallen branches or trees on 020 8547 5002.

To tell us about dangerous situations outside of normal working hours, use our emergency out of hours number.

For information about making insurance claims related to council owned trees, see tree related damage to private property