What happens if I don't pay my Council Tax?

Help with budgeting

If you want advice and guidance on budgeting, there are many independent organisations that can help you to manage your money: 

  • The National Debtline is a debt charity which offers free impartial advice with instant recommendations based on your circumstances.

  • The Money Advice Service can assist you to develop a personal spending plan and give advice on bank accounts and other financial products.

  • Kingston Upon Thames Citizens Advice- can help with debt problems and provide support to residents who are worried that they may be about to get into debt and want help to prevent it.