Appeal your Council Tax bill

If you think your Council Tax bill is wrong, or you have not been given a reduction you are entitled to, tell us as soon as you can. You can use our online form to contact us. You will need to log in or create an account if you have not already done so. Within the form, when asked about your enquiry, choose 'something else' then give us the details.

We may ask you to write to us with some additional proof. This will help us look again at your circumstances and see whether our decision is the right one. If we do not agree with you we will contact you to explain and tell you about your appeal rights.

After you have contacted us, if you disagree with our decision on your Council Tax bill you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal. For more information please see the advice from GOV.UK.