When someone dies – changes to Council Tax

Let us know when someone dies

We know it's a difficult a time when someone dies. If you can let us know as soon as possible, we can update the Council Tax bill for that home.

You can use our online form to let us know the details. 

Once we've received your form, we'll update the account of the home and credit any exemptions or discounts. We will send an amended bill.