Our mission is to offer high quality learning and training opportunities to meet the needs of individuals and employers in Kingston and surrounding areas and to work alongside community partners to achieve this.
Our aim is to support people both to make the right choices for their individual needs and to achieve success on their courses. We do this through the prospectus, by offering good information and advice at our centres, our website and at our advice sessions. We offer high quality teaching across a wide range of courses and opportunities for many learners to achieve qualifications from entry level up to level 3.
Kingston Adult Education aims to support people to continue to learn throughout their adult life, both for personal enrichment and to update and extend their skills for the workplace. We strive to make learning opportunities accessible to the greatest number of people, by offering day and evening courses, additional learning support and reasonable adjustments for any disability where possible.
The customer service standards that we aim to provide to all our learners are:
- a courteous and helpful welcome
- to answer all enquiries, whether by telephone, in person or be email, promptly and courteously
- information and advice before you enrol
- access to learner support services
- a high quality of tuition
- progression advice and guidance on next course or employability information and advice
- the opportunity to feedback to us about our service including a comprehensive suggestions and complaints procedure
Kingston Adult Education is funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and the Greater London Authority (GLA).