Book your place (enrol)
Make sure you enrol early to ensure your place. Popular courses fill up quickly so you might miss out. Also, if a class hasn't got enough people enrolled on it we sometimes have to cancel it before the start of term - so enrol early to ensure the class goes ahead.
To book your place and pay the fees you need to:
- take a note of the title of the course
- get your credit or debit card ready
- give us a call and ask to enrol on the course
- or enrol in person at the King Charles Centre
To register your interest, please contact: [email protected]
Course fees vary depending on the type of course and level of subsidy provided by the Government. The standard fee listed in our course information applies unless you qualify for concessions or a fully funded free course. Examination and accreditation fees have been included in the course fee where possible. If not, this will be shown in the information for the course. Most fees include basic equipment, but you may have to buy additional materials.
You may be entitled to extra assistance if you have any of the following:
- a mental health difficulty
- require help with reading, writing or using numbers
- a specific learning difficulty
- a physical disability which may hinder your learning