Find information on coronavirus (COVID-19) in accessible formats and alternative languages on this page. We've also linked to Government websites to help different groups in the community understand how to stay safe.
COVID-19 translated materials
- Download Keep Kingston Safe posters and materials in other languages, including
- Korean audio recording
- Posters in Korean, Farsi, Arabic, Tamil, Polish and Somali
- Translated coronavirus advice videos:
- Easy read test and trace information in Tamil, Hindi and Gujarati
- Test and Trace information and explainers in Korean, Polish, Farsi, Tamil and Arabic
- You can also find translations of COVID-19 scams to look out for
- Doctors of the world have translated public health into 44 languages
Easy read information
- Information on Test and Trace in an easy read format
- Information and explainers on Test and Trace, including help with calling 119
Essential BSL advice from NHS and Government
- Visit Sign Health's YouTube channel for updates and the latest coronavirus advice in BSL
Essential advice from the NHS and Government for blind/partially sighted residents
General information, advice and resource is also available from the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB).
Braille posters can be ordered from Public Health England by emailing [email protected].