Internal audit and fraud investigation

How to report fraud

You can report fraud against the Council by contacting the South West London Fraud Partnership (SWLFP).

You can report benefit fraud online with the Department for Work and Pensions.

We take fraud against us very seriously. You can give an anonymous report but we hope you'll leave as much information as possible to help us investigate the issue.