Notice of alteration to polling places
Some polling places and names of polling places have changed.
Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Representation of the People Act 1983
Parliamentary Constituency of Kingston and Surbiton
Notice is given that at a meeting of the Council a number of alterations were made to polling places and polling place names:
Polling station for district E
- Previously: Richard Mayo Centre, United Reformed Church, Eden Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1HZ
- Now: United Reformed Church, Eden Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1HZ
Polling station for district JB
- Previously: St Paul’s CoE Primary School, Orchard Road, Chessington, KT9 1AJ
- Now: Tolworth Girl’s School and Tolworth Recreation Centre, Fullers Way North, Surbiton, KT6 7LQ
Polling station for district LB
- Previously: St Mark’s Church, St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, KT6 4LS
- Now: The Annexe, Surbiton Library, Ewell Road, Surbiton, KT6 6AG
- This is only for elections on Thursday 5 May 2016. For future elections the polling place for polling district LB will revert to St Mark’s Church
The polling district boundaries are unchanged.
The polling districts and their polling places are shown on the map deposited at the Electoral Services Office.
Head of Corporate Governance and Returning Officer