Our activities and courses
We offer courses for adults and children, for all levels and abilities, from school holiday to adult weekend courses.
We can provide a wide range of specially adapted activities and courses for young people and adults with a learning disability or physical disability. Please see attached information or contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
We also provide:
- activities for schools, colleges and youth organisations
- corporate events
- birthday parties
- weekly youth club
You're in safe hands
We are licensed by the Adventure Activities and Licensing Service and follow their guidance to ensure young people can experience exciting and stimulating activities outdoors without being exposed to avoidable risks.
We are also an accredited member of the following licensing organisations:
- Adventure Activities Licensing Service (AALS)
- British Canoe Union Approved Centre (BCU)
- Royal Yachting Association (RYA)
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme (DofE)
View Albany Park Canoe and Sailing Centre in a larger map