How to find and contact us
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Kingston Museum will be closed from 18th March 2020 until further notice.
It's free to visit Kingston Museum so come and join us!
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday, 10am to 5pm
- Wednesday, closed
- Thursday, 10am to 7pm
- Friday, 10am to 5pm
- Saturday, 10am to 5pm
- Sunday, closed
- Closed bank holidays.
What to see and do:
- browse through photos of our collections for a taster of what we have
- visit one of our three permanent exhibitions: Ancient Origins, Eadweard Muybridge, Town of Kings
- see one of our temporary exhibitions in the art gallery
- do something with the kids
- browse the gift shop for the perfect card, souvenir and local history book
- take your class
- hire the Community Showcase for your group's photographs or objects
- get involved and become a friend of the museum, volunteer or enter a competition
Kingston Museum is accredited by Arts Council England. The Arts Council Accreditation Scheme sets national standards for UK museums.
Kingston Museum's Collections Development Policy is available upon request.
- bell at front entrance for wheelchair users
- level access into building
- four steps to Muybridge Gallery - level access through Kingston Library by prior arrangement
- first floor accessible by lift
- wheelchair accessible toilet on the ground floor
- large font captions to permanent displays
- during Kingfisher's closure, we are unable to offer onsite parking. Please contact us on [email protected] or at 020 8547 6440 for information about alternative parking.
Kingston upon Thames