How to find and contact us
It's free to visit Kingston Museum so come and join us!
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday, 10am to 5pm
- Wednesday, closed
- Thursday, 10am to 7pm
- Friday, 10am to 5pm
- Saturday, 10am to 5pm
- Sunday, closed
- Closed bank holidays. The museum will close at 1pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and will be closed all day on Friday 27th December.
What to see and do:
- browse through photos of our collections for a taster of what we have
- visit one of our three permanent exhibitions: Ancient Origins, Eadweard Muybridge, Town of Kings
- see one of our temporary exhibitions in the art gallery
- do something with the kids
- browse the gift shop for the perfect card, souvenir and local history book
- take your class
- hire the Community Showcase for your group's photographs or objects
- get involved and become a friend of the museum, volunteer or enter a competition
Kingston Museum is accredited by Arts Council England. The Arts Council Accreditation Scheme sets national standards for UK museums.
Kingston Museum's Collections Development Policy is available upon request.
- bell at front entrance for wheelchair users
- parking at rear of building for disabled people by prior arrangement
- alternative access for wheelchair users from rear car park, including door bell
- level access into building
- four steps to Muybridge Gallery - level access through Kingston Library by prior arrangement
- first floor accessible by lift
- induction loop in the first floor art gallery
- wheelchair accessible toilet on the ground floor
- large font captions to permanent displays
Kingston upon Thames