Coat of Arms

Right to use a Coat of Arms

The right to use a Coat of Arms was given to the former Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames in 1572. In 1965 the former boroughs of Kingston upon Thames, Surbiton and Malden and Coombe combined to form what we know as the borough of Kingston upon Thames today. The Coat of Arms we use was granted by letters patent in 1966.

Coat of Arms

Coat of Arms