Become an interpreter or translator for us
An interpreter plays an important role bridging the communication gap between service provider and client.
To be an interpretor with us you'll need to:
- be fluent in and have a good understanding of the English language
- be fluent in at least one other language and be able to interpret correctly
- hold a relevant qualification or experience in interpreting
- be professional, sensitive and culturally aware
- be organised, punctual and reliable
We are looking to increase the number of interpreters we work with. If you are already a self-employed professional interpreter, or are interested in becoming one, and your native language is one other than English, you can contact us to find out more.