For issues relating to Council Tax and business rates, you can use our self-service options to let us know about changes in your circumstances, moving in and out of your home, applying for discounts and more.
View your account, pay your Council Tax and business rates, apply for discounts or rate relief and more.
- Pay your Council Tax bill
- Appeal your Council Tax bill
- Apply for single person Council Tax discount
- Tell us about a change in your circumstances
- Tell us that you're moving in or out of a property
- View your Council Tax account
- Contact us about your Council Tax account
These are just a small selection of the tasks you can complete on the website.
Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch with our Council Tax and business rates contact centre online, by phone, in person or by post.
Our customer contact centre is open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. From 1 June 2018 you will no longer be able to see a member of the Council Tax or Business Rates team without making an appointment. If you wish to discuss your account or make an appointment please call the Revenues Service on 020 8547 5007.