Strategic Housing Programme
The Strategic Housing Programme is made up of nine projects. Each project builds on the priorities identified within the Housing Strategy 2011-2015.
The nine projects are:
- Housing need, prevention and advice
- Older peoples housing review
- Affordable housing supply
- Tenancy strategy
- Better Homes
- Private sector rented strategy
- Domestic energy efficiency
- Governance and partnerships
- Resident engagement and scrutiny
You can read more about each project within these pages.