If you're a private landlord, you can lease your property to us for one to three years. We manage the property and pay the rent directly to you during the lease. We become your tenant.
Leasing to us offers you:
- guaranteed rent
- no void periods or rent loss
- no sign up or rental management fees
- ongoing property management
- cash incentives
We need properties that:
- have shared facilities or are self contained
- have two or three bedrooms
- are in a good state of repair
- are within the borough or nearby
- are well maintained
- have secure and suitable light fittings
- have laminate flooring or carpets throughout
- are unfurnished
- have a hard wired smoke alarm
- have gas and electrical safety and energy performance certificates
Unfortunately we cannot lease:
- properties with shared facilities
- properties with more than four bedrooms
If you are interested, you can contact us to arrange a visit to your property. We'll see if it's suitable and talk about the rent and the terms and conditions of the lease. You have no obligation to rent it to us after the visit.
We will advise you of any remedial work or repairs which may be needed before we can lease.
We will also draw up a lease that sets out your and our responsibilities.
You will be responsible for the upkeep of structure and services to the property. We will be responsible for most day to day repairs and the household placed in the property. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us.