Ways to pay
Have your service charge reference number to hand as you will need to know your account number.
You can pay leaseholder charges online by card.
Pay by direct debit
You can also set up a direct debit to pay your service charge. We take payment every month on the 28th day.
Contact us to set up a direct debit.
It is your responsibility to ensure the payment reaches us in time:
- you should allow four working days for us to receive payment
- please have your rent/service charge reference number to hand when paying. If you give the wrong account number your payment may be delayed or not reach us at all
- if your bank declines the payment, we will not be able to tell you that the payment has been refused – please check your account to ensure the payment has left. If your bank refuses the payment you will need to follow up and pay by another method or sort out the issue.
- you can pay online by debit or credit card using Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit and Maestro
- please keep any receipts you receive as proof of the payment.