Report a change in circumstances

Report any other change in circumstance 

If you are on the Housing Register, you will need to tell us:

  • about any changes to your household
  • if you no longer want to be on the Housing Register

If you need to change your application for any reason, such as having a new baby or moving home, go to the Report change in circumstances form and update your circumstances. We will then notify you if this changes your priority or eligibility criteria. Please note that until your change of circumstance has been approved, your housing register account will be temporarily suspended.

If you change your phone number or email address, please let us know using the Report mini change in circumstances form.

If you move, you will need to reapply to join the Housing Register and we will review your new housing circumstances. If you stay in the same band, your priority date will remain the same.