Events calendar for all events
Our events calendar includes all the events held in the library. This includes:
- regular events, like rhymetime and our adult reading group
- one-off events, like workshops and activities courses
So browse our events calendar and find something for you or your family.
We'd love to see you at any of our regular events:
Events for children
Bookstart Rhyme Time - led by library staff
- Family sing-along sessions for babies and toddlers
- Designed to encourage early language development
- Monthly on Thursdays at 10am
- £1 per family.
- Dates for the Spring Term: 16th Jan, 13th Feb, 12th Mar, 16th Apr
- The library also hosts some additional free volunteer-led Rhyme Times on Thursday mornings. Please ask for details.
Events for adults
Adult reading group
A chance to discuss selected books in a friendly informal setting
First Friday of every month from 2pm to 3pm
- the group currently has places, please email [email protected] if you are interested.