The Hook Centre is a multi-purpose community building in the south of the borough with a range of services and facilities for residents. It has full disabled access including a lift to the first floor.
Bus services to the Hook Centre are: 71, K2, K4, 465, 467. Cycle parking and limited pay and display car parking is also available.
- Engie Security Desk (staffed outside library hours)
- Citizens Advice (Wednesdays only)
- Hook and Chessington Library
- music (recording and rehearsal) studio
- learning centre (courses run by Kingston Adult Education and Kingston libraries)
- community hall and meeting rooms for hire
- Chessington and Hook Voluntary Care Scheme Office
- public toilets (including disabled toilet)
- photobooth (in foyer)
- free wi-fi
- Oyster card purchase and top-up