Reporting abuse and injuries

Reporting abuse

Main forms


Further forms

If you have a concern

If you are the victim of abuse, or you know someone who you think is at risk, or has been abuse, then it is important to get help. 

You can report your concerns to the Access & Safeguarding Team on 020 8547 5005 or by completing the Safeguarding Concern form.

If you suspect criminal abuse is involved contact the Police by dialling 101.