Food hygiene

Tell us about food hygiene issues

If you have concerns about a food business (pub, restaurant, cafe, shop etc) within the borough, you can tell us about:

  • a complaint about food hygiene
  • a complaint about food you have purchased
  • an incident of food poisoning

Please contact us and ask to speak to a member of the Food Safety Team.

We can only deal with concerns about food businesses that are within the borough. If the food business is outside of the borough, or you do not know which borough the food business is within, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) website can help you find the local authority to contact.