It is your responsibility to ensure the payment reaches us in time:
- you should allow four working days for us to receive payment
- please have your rent/service charge reference number to hand when paying. If you give the wrong account number your payment may be delayed or not reach us at all
- if your bank declines the payment, we will not be able to tell you that the payment has been refused – please check your account to ensure the payment has left. If your bank refuses the payment you will need to follow up and pay by another method or sort out the issue.
- you can pay online by debit or credit card using Visa, Mastercard, Visa Delta, Switch or Solo.
- please keep any receipts you receive as proof of the payment.