Report antisocial behaviour

If you’re a council tenant or living in temporary council accommodation and you need to report antisocial behaviour you need to contact us using our contact the housing team form  or on the phone 020 8547 5003

We can take legal action against tenants that cause a nuisance to others.

Find out more about Antisocial behaviour.