Support for older and vulnerable people

Handyman service

Need a helping hand with odd jobs around the house?

Our handyman can provide a helping hand if you're a council housing tenant and any of the following things:

  • over 65
  • have a disability or vulnerability
  • living in sheltered accommodation or a hostel

Our handyman can support you with:

  • simple jobs or repairs, such as putting up shelves or curtain tracks
  • building flat pack furniture
  • installing a bathroom fitting
  • setting up your TV
  • other similar odd jobs around the house

You'll need to supply all the materials for the job, for example curtain tracks and nails.

Request an appointment

You can request an appointment from the handyman service by calling our housing phone line.