About the scheme
The Active Kingston Card entitles you to receive up to 70 per cent discount on a wide range of leisure activities in Kingston.
To be eligible for the card, you must be a resident of the borough and any one of the following:
- aged 60 or over
- in receipt of jobseekers allowance
- in receipt of income support
- a full-time student in further or higher education
- in receipt of carer’s allowance
- registered disabled or in receipt of a disability benefit
Due to changes in the benefit system, this criteria will be subject to change.
The Active Kingston Card is valid for one year for under 60s and for ten years for those over 60.
- you can only use the facilities if they are available
- your Active Kingston Card is valid for one year unless you no longer qualify
- if you are aged 60 or over your Active Kingston Card will be valid for 10 years
- if your circumstances change you must tell the centre where you are registered, or Active Kingston, immediately
- the card is not transferable