We are fully committed to making information open to the public. Open data means making the non-personal information we hold freely available to everyone in a reusable format.
We publish a lot of information and will continue to increase the pool of information available. We working to meet the requirements of the Transparency Code.
The majority of our open data is held on the Kingston data website.
The following are datasets we have received requests for under the Freedom of Information Act since 1 September 2013:
Births, deaths, marriages and citizenship
Children, schools and families
Culture, leisure and libraries
- Overdue library books by category
- Outstanding charges on library books
- Most overdue books in Kingston libraries
- Library items overdue more than six months
Joint strategic needs assessment
Parking, transport and streets
Your council and democracy
Your neighbourhood and community
- Kingston DASV (domestic and sexual violence) budget
- MARAC (Multiagency Risk Assessment Conference) figures