Club premises certificate

When you need a club premises certificate

If you operate a private members' clubs (eg working men's clubs, social clubs, etc) you are able to apply to us for authorisation to use the club premises for relevant activities, including the supply/sale of alcohol and provision of regulated entertainment for members and guests.

You do not need to appoint a designated premises supervisor (DPS) if you hold a club premises certificate. Responsibility for the supply of alcohol rests with the committee of the club.