Where to hold the ceremony


A religious wedding can take place at a church, chapel or other religious building.

You can have a civil ceremony or civil partnership in the borough at:

  • The Old Court House, Guildhall, Kingston upon Thames
  • another approved venue

If you are planning to hold your ceremony outside of the borough, GOV.UK has further information about registered civil marriage and civil partnership venues in the UK.