Rent a garage
Signing the garage rental agreement
Viewing the garage
Once we have received your request with attached proof of ID and proof of address, we will contact you to confirm if we have an available garage in your preferred location. If there is a match you might wish to view the location prior to signing up to be sure it meets your requirements. Please note that garage keys will not be handed over until an agreement has been signed and received.
We can confirm that all our garages are empty, and in lettable condition prior to advertising on the website.
Signing the licence agreement
- You will receive an offer email with all the details of the site, this email will include instructions on how to complete your digital licence agreement.
- We will then issue a digital licence agreement using the Docusign online tool. This agreement will include the direct debit form you must also complete.
- You will receive a digital copy of the agreement once signed.
- Once you have completed and signed the agreement, we will provide you with your account number and instructions on how to make your first month’s payment. You will need to provide us with proof of payment. Only the first payment is made by card on our online payment tool, all other payments will be made by direct debit.
- Once proof of payment has been received we will post your garage key to you using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service. This will arrive with you by 1pm the day after posting. We will email you with the relevant tracking number should you wish to track the item.
When do licences start?
Your rental will start the Monday after your garage key has been posted to you (approximately two weeks from the date of your application).