Kingston Residents' Independent Scrutiny Panel (KRiSP)
What is KRiSP?
KRiSP is the Kingston residents’ independent scrutiny panel. This is a voluntary group of council tenants and leaseholders who review areas of the housing service and make recommendations for improvement.
The aims of the panel are:
- directly involving Council tenants and leaseholders in helping to shape our housing policies and priorities
- investigating how well housing services are being delivered and making recommendations about how they can be improved
- helping make sure housing services are of the highest standard and quality and good value for money
Reviews are considered by housing management and presented to the Strategic Housing and Planning Committee, where an action plan to deliver on the recommendations is agreed.
Latest KRiSP news
Most recent reviews:
Historic KRiSP reviews:
Please contact [email protected]
- May 2019 Voids
- April 2018 Storage
- Aug 2017 Sheltered Housing
- Dec 2016 Responsive Repairs
- July 2016 Parking
- Feb 2016 Complaints
- June 2015 Service Charges
- Oct 2014 Contact Centre
- April 2014 Garages
KRiSP is recruiting
We are currently looking for new members and are particularly interested in increasing the number of Council tenants on the panel.
New KRiSP film
KRiSP have recently produced this short video. Take a look to find out more about the work they do.