Other services

Table set up for wedding


Alternative venues

We also conduct marriage and civil partnership ceremonies at the following venues:

To use the above venues, you need to:

Receptions at the Guildhall


Events registered within the borough

Order a certificate from Kingston Register Office for events registered within the borough.

Events outside of the borough

If the birth, death, marriage or civil partnership was not registered within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames – or you are not sure where it was registered – you can order a copy of the certificate through GOV.UK.