Road and pavement defects
While we carry out regular inspections of all roads in Kingston we know that potholes and other problems (such as uneven footways, damage to grass verges, raised or broken manhole covers, trip hazards and missing or broken kerb stones) may arise between these inspections.
We ask that you provide us with your contact details in case we need to ask you for more information. You can also receive status updates of your report by providing this information.
To investigate a pavement or road problem, we will need to know:
- An accurate location (including landmarks, house numbers or road junctions)
- A detailed description of the problem (e.g. pothole size, position in the road)
We will investigate all reports within 10 working days and request repairs where needed.
Make a report using the map
If you see a road or pavement defect, you can report it by using the map below.
- use the search bar on the map to search for a location, address or street
- click on the map to place a pin
- proceed to fill in the short form
Or make a report using the form
If you have accessibility requirements or difficulties using the map you can make a report using the form. Note that the form will be reviewed manually and may take longer to action.
For any emergency report please call us on 0208 547 5002.