Sign up for our FREE Community Engagement for Health Course and get qualified to help improve the Health and Wellbeing of your Community
- Date: 20th February 2017 - 22nd May 2017
- Every week
- Location: Canbury Pavilion Canbury Gardens, Lower Ham Road Kingston upon Thames KT2 5AX
- Time: 10:00 - 16:00
- Cost: Free!
Sign up for this free course and gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to get involved in local community development and health work and learn
- to identify and understand your communities' needs
- about community groups and other organisations in the borough
- to develop skills to strengthen and build your community
- to gain confidence and knowledge to empower you and your community
The course runs over 12 weekly sessions on Mondays between 10.00am and 4.00pm from 20 February until 22 May (excluding 17 April and 1 May)
The course requires you to have a good level of spoken and written English and is open to residents of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
For an application form or for more information please contact the Communities Team: