Exploring London (HIS-XLDN-AA-P/21-3AA) · 25/04/2022
- Not what you were looking for?
- Course name
- Exploring London
- Course code
- Introduction to the course
This hugely popular course will consist of a talk about an area of London followed the week after by a guided tour of that area. Discover the drama, intrigue and 'secrets' that surrounds different parts of London by an expert Blue Badge Guide of London
- What will I learn?
Learn about different aspects of London's rich and varied history and culture.
- What are the entry requirements?
An enthusiasm for hearing about and walking around London.
- Do I need to attend an interview or initial assess
- What do I need to bring with me to class?
Notebook and pen or electronic equivalent.
- What can I do after my course has finished?
Re-enrol in the same class to learn about other areas of London.
- Available concessions
- This course is priced at £133.00 for individuals in receipt of a income based state benefit. You will need to be able to provide relevant documentation as evidence. Concessions cannot be used in conjunction with each other."
- Course start and end dates
- 25-Apr-2022 to 11-Jul-2022
- Time and day
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (Mon)
- Course duration
- 10 weeks / 20 hours total
- Hook Centre
- Site Address
The Hook Centre
9 Green End
- How do I apply?
Complete the enrolment form using the link on this course outline. A member of KAE staff will then call you to confirm your place on the course and take payment. Your place on the course is not confirmed until this has taken place.
- What should I do if I have any questions?
Email: [email protected]
- Enrolment link