Rose - lift outage until further notice
- Kent Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2NB
- Wrong carpark?
- Opening hours
- Monday to Saturday from 7.30am to midnight
- Sundays from 7am to midnight
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO A MAJOR MECHANICAL FAULT ALL LIFTS IN THE CAR PARK WILL BE OUT OF SERVICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Disabled spaces and mother & baby bays are all located on Level 3 (Street level).
For information on alternative car parks please visit: www.kingston.gov.uk/rbk_car_parks.
- When do I need to pay for parking?
Parking charges apply at all times (Monday to Sunday, 24 hours a day including public and bank holidays)
- Day charges
From 7am to 7pm, day charges apply:
- Up to 1 hour - £1.80
- 1 to 2 hours - £3.60
- 2 to 3 hours - £5.40
- 3 to 4 hours - £7.20
- If parking for more than four hours it caps to a £12.50 flat rate for the whole day (including evening charges)
- Evening charges
From 7pm to 7am, a flat rate of £4.20 applies for the whole evening
- Season tickets available?
- Season ticket costs
Monday to Friday:
- monthly season ticket: £240
- quarterly season ticket (3 months): £650
- annual season ticket: £2300
Monday to Sunday:
- monthly season ticket: £260
- quarterly season ticket (3 months): £730
- annual season ticket: £2800
- pay on foot
- 417 spaces
- 18 disabled spaces, no charge for use
- height restriction of 6ft 6in (1.98m)
- type: multi-storey
- 2 electric vehicle charge points
- awarded Park Mark® Safer Parking award