As part of our ongoing work to improve and enhance our green spaces, we're investing £1.3million in our borough's parks over the next three years.
Year 1 of the programme (2018/19) is focusing on the following parks:
- Victoria Recreation Ground
- Latchmere Recreation Ground
- The Wood, Surbiton
- Beverley Park
- King George's Recreation Ground
- Fairfield Recreation Ground
Have your say on plans
We're transforming three playgrounds within the borough: Beverley Park, Victoria Recreation Ground and King George's Recreation Ground. As well as this, exciting plans are in place to install a brand new outdoor gym in King George's Recreation Ground.
As well as having your say online, why not come along to a drop in event? We'll be:
- in the playground in Beverley Park on Wednesday 6 March from 1pm to 5pm
- in the cafe at Victoria Recreation Ground on Thursday 7 March from 1pm to 5pm
- in the pavilion at King George's Recreation Ground on Saturday 9 March from 10am to 2pm
- in the conference room at the Indoor Bowls Club on Jubilee Way on Wednesday 27 March, 5pm to 8pm.
You can tell us your thoughts on the plans on our engagement portal.