Becoming an approved venue

How to apply

To become an approved venue you need ‘grant of approval’ from the council to hold civil marriages and civil partnerships.

The grant of approval will be valid for a minimum of 3 years. You can apply to renew your grant of approval if it expires in less than a year.

Details of how to apply or renew your approval is available on the GOV.UK website.

Current applications

Current applications will be shown here. 

Last Modified: 29/03/2022 10:28:51