Find business premises
Search for business premises
If you are looking for business premises, Kingston has a great deal to offer. It has a diverse and balanced economy providing a wide variety of industrial, warehousing, retail and commercial accommodation. We have various locations to choose from - including town centres and business parks.
External search sites
If you are considering taking on business premises, first check out this excellent guide from Start Up Donut. It will help guide you through the main considerations including location, cost and legal aspects.
We've also brought together some very useful online search tools to help you find the premises you need. Whether that is temporary 'pop-up' space or something longer-term:
- FlexiOffices - specialising in providing serviced offices ranging from value to professional or prestigious
- Free Office Finder Ltd. - offer a free office search service and market all types of office space (specialising in startup and small-business friendly serviced, flexible and co-working spaces)
- Londonofficespace.com - a simple, map-driven system to search for serviced offices
- Movehut.co.uk - a location based search, for those renting, buying, auctioning or investing in commercial property
- Offices.org.uk - a regularly updated directory of flexible serviced offices and co-working desk space
- Primefind.net - providing choice of flexible office solutions, ranging from virtual services, to long and short term fluid options
Temporary and pop-up space
- WeArePopUp.com - an online service to list, discover and book pop-up spaces
- AppearHere.co.uk - rent shops, markets and spaces including temporary retail units
Property Advice Service through the London Growth Hub
If you need advice on how to get the right commercial lease for your business, then visit the London Growth Hub website.
You can also benefit from a one to one mentoring session with a local expert.
Property expert one-to-one sessions
These two-hour sessions with property experts are for people If you are negotiating or renegotiating a commercial lease or are currently searching for premises. They will help you Navigate the lease process, tailored to your business.
You will benefit from expert guidance, learn how to avoid the common pitfalls, and if you have an existing contract or a draft lease get a point of view of what you should look out for.
Places are limited. Once you have been offered a place, you will arrange a mutual convenient meeting date with a property expert.
Kingston Town Centre
A successful, popular shopping destination. It was traditionally a historic Market Town but has had substantial investment and now boasts a unique riverside setting, a growing tourism industry, specialist retailing, a variety of themed markets, street activities and well established late night shopping.
- Has a mixed retail and business centre. The area has the largest Korean population in Europe so is the focus of many Korean-operated businesses.
- Has many successful retail and office based businesses and is a real commuter hub. It has several boutique style shops, along with a good range of bars and restaurants.
- Has a wide variety of retail premises, centring on Tolworth Broadway. It is also a major office location with the landmark Tolworth Tower housing a range of national and international companies.
Business parks and Industrial estates
Chessington Industrial Area
- This is the largest industrial area within the borough, Chessington Industrial Area is five minutes from the A3, 15 minutes from the M25 and is just a short walk from rail and bus links. It is the location for a wide range of industrial and service companies, offering traditional workspace accommodation and flexible business, distribution and logistics space.
Barwell Business Park
- A modern estate with a range of facilities and services. It includes a controlled access point and is ten minutes from both the A3 and M25 or a short walk to train links.
Silverglade Business Park
- Located in Malden Rushett, just off the A243 and within a mile of the M25, Silverglade Business Park is a modern development and home to some large national companies.
Red Lion Business Centre
- Located between Tolworth and Surbiton, Red Lion Road offers a range of industrial and business accommodation with the potential for new business development. The area provides competitively priced accommodation well suited to small and growing businesses.
St John's Industrial Estate
- St John’s Industrial Estate is located between New Malden and Kingston and is home to many of the borough’s traditional service industries.
St George's Industrial Estate
- Located in the north of the borough, St George’s Industrial Estate is a modern estate comprising 17 units situated just off Richmond Road in Kingston.
Canbury Park Business Area
- The nearest business area to Kingston Town Centre.
Fairfield Industrial Area
- Located off Villiers Road on the outskirts of Kingston Town Centre, Fairfield Industrial Estate is a development that accommodates wholesale distribution businesses.
Kingsmill Business Park
- Also located off Villiers Road is Kingsmill Business Park. This estate comprises 20 business units for start-up and small businesses.