Find your collection day
- You can use this service to check when your waste and recycling will be collected.
- you can also use this service to download your waste and recycling collection calendars
On collection day please ensure:
- Right containers - The correct rubbish or recycling placed in the right containers. The right bin/bag is placed out. We will not collect any excess waste (for example any items that cannot go into your black wheelie bin).
- Right place - Your rubbish and recycling is left in the correct location for collection, this is at the front edge of your property but not on the pavement and clearly visible. Containers must not be presented on the pavement which may block access for pedestrians.
- Right time - Please put your bins out by 6.30am on your collection day.
If you put your containers out on the wrong day or too late, you'll need to either:
- wait for your next scheduled collection
- take your recycling and non-recyclable waste to the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre (the tip)
Your rubbish and recycling will be collected as normal on Good Friday and all Bank Holiday Mondays, so you don't need to present your containers a day later. However, the collection staff do not work on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Environment and waste
Contact us about environment and waste issues.Address: