Bulky waste collections
Terms and conditions
Please make sure you read the following before booking your bulky waste
- Bookings are non-refundable
- take note of your collection day and ensure that the items are presented on the scheduled day.
- all items must be left ready on ground level at the boundary of your property as close to the road as possible by 6.30am. We will not take any items that cannot safely be carried by two people. The items must be easily accessible and visible from the road at all times as collection staff will not make contact before a collection. If you live in a block of flats, the items should be placed by the bin store area for collection.
- collections cannot be made from inside properties, inside blocks of flats, back gardens, garages or sheds. Residents can approach friends, relatives, charities or voluntary organisations if support is required to place the items outside the property/ block of flats.
- make sure you have clearly specified what you want collected in your online request or on the phone. These items will be listed on the collection staff worksheet and they will not collect items that are not listed.
- it is your responsibility to ensure items are presented correctly by 6.30am. No refund will be given where items have not been presented on the scheduled day. This would have to be rebooked for another collection at an additional cost.
- any items not presented for collection on your booking form at the time of payment will not be collected and no refund will be provided.
- we reserve the right for collection staff to refuse items on inspection which breach safety and environmental legislation by collecting/ handling them such as asbestos, chemicals and other hazardous waste.
Environment and waste
Contact us about environment and waste issues.Address: