Support with rising living costs
General support and advice
We know this is a challenging time with increasing costs for everyone. This page has lots of advice and support that might help - if you do need help, please ask.
Find out if you qualify for help from the Household Support Fund - if you are struggling to afford food, fuel, utility bills and other essentials, even temporarily - or have an urgent one off cost (boiler, cooker, fridge etc.). You can apply on our Household Support Fund webpages. For other financial support and advice please go to our Cost of Living financial support page.
For tenants who did not qualify for the Government's Energy Bill Support Scheme (EBSS) through direct monthly payments from their energy provider please find out if you can get a one off £400 EBSS payment here
- Check out our community spaces page at www.kingston.gov.uk/warmspaces and our new map of community resources across the borough.
- Kingston Citizens Advice Bureau toolkit - Information and advice to help local people cope with the cost of living increases. Find out more by calling 020 3166 0953.
- Connected Kingston - Connected Kingston is a site dedicated to helping Kingston residents find local activities and navigate local services. It is run by the council and Kingston Voluntary Action in conjunction with local charities and statutory organisations.
- Worrying About Money - If you or someone you support are facing money worries or financial crises, you can find information about where to get support locally and nationally. You can also download a copy of the Worrying About Money leaflet
- Find out more about free and low-cost Health and Wellbeing exercise classes in your area on our Health and Wellbeing pages at www.kingston.gov.uk/health-wellbeing-1/health-wellbeing-events