Comment on or view a planning application
View a planning application or appeal
You can search our planning database for:
- individual planning applications (by reference number, type, street or date)
- planning applications and appeals that we've received or determined (decided)
- you can also view the planning history on any property back to 1948
If you notice anything incorrect on a planning application please let us know by contacting development.ma[email protected]
We will keep this practice under review.
Copyright relating to planning applications
Planning applications, including plans, drawings and other documents viewed through these pages, are made available by the Council pursuant to Section 47 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 ("the Act"). By accessing and using this information you are accepting and agreeing to comply with the requirements of the Act.
You may only download or print material:
- For consultation purposes
- To compare current applications with previous schemes AND
- To check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.