Let's talk: October events
We’re holding another round of Kingston: Let’s talk events this October to focus on developing local Community Plans and also to gather your views on the various consultation and engagement projects we have running around improving our services.
At the first round of events you shared your ideas and aspirations for the area with us. Since then we have collected more ideas from across the borough, which have been fed into different themes. At this round of events we want to know what your priorities are for each of the different themes.
- Maldens and Coombe - Tuesday 8 October 2019, 3pm - 8pm, Christ Church, New Malden
- South of the Borough - Wednesday 16 October 2019, 2.30pm - 8pm, Chessington Sports Centre, KT9 2JS
- Kingston Town - Thursday 17 October, 2.30pm - 8pm, Queen Anne Suite, Guildhall, KT1 1EU
- Surbiton - Tuesday 22 October, 2.30pm - 8pm, Glenmore House, KT6 4BN
You are welcome to drop in at any time throughout the evening and refreshments will be provided.
Help us improve our services
Come and join us at one of our drop-in events and share your views on anything from adult social care and libraries to roadworks and climate change.
- Thursday 10 October, Glenmore House, Surbiton, KT6 4BN, 9am - 12pm
- Wednesday 23 October, Christ Church, New Malden, KT3 4RE 4pm - 7pm
There will be various stands with experts from different services covering future plans and hoping to gather your ideas and thoughts on our proposals. There will be opportunities to share you views on all of the following:
- Kingston Health and Care Plan
- Growth and regeneration
- Adult Social Care
- Council website re-design
- Roads and transport
- Homelessness and rough sleeping
- Voluntary Sector Review
- Climate change and air quality
- Setting the council budget
- Green spaces
- Council leadership values
Sign up to come along at kingstonletstalk.co.uk/improving-council-services