Customer Standards for Access and Equality
We aim to provide an accessible, high quality service for all
- We work to provide access to services at times and location to suit your needs
- We can provide information in large print or on audio tape for people with sight difficulties.
- We are working to make sure all of our public buildings are accessible to people with disabilities and comply with the access requirements set out in the Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- We provide an interpretation and translation service to ensure that all of our services are accessible
- Before we take major decisions or change our services we consult to get your views.