Kingston Library Information
Oyster Cards and top ups now available from this branch
Adult and Children's Library
- Monday 9.30am to 7pm
- Tuesday 9.30am to 6pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 9.30am to 7pm
- Friday 9.30am to 6pm
- Saturday 9.30am to 5pm
- Sunday closed
Kingston upon Thames
Telephone: 020 8547 5006
Fax: 020 8547 6401
- •Language Courses
- •Large print
- •Music CDs
- •Spoken word CD’s
- •Downloadable Audio
- •Children's Library
- •Rhyme and Story Time sessions
- •Storytimes and book choosing facilities for schools and early years groups
- •Bookstart Bags and Treasure Bags for children aged 0-1 and 3-4 years old
- •Monthly Chatterbooks club on a Saturday for Primary school children
- •Group tickets for Home Educated Families and Early Years Groups entitling them to 40 items per card and a loan period of 6 weeks
- •Library membership for Homeless people living in Hostels
- •Foster Carer Library Membership
- •Adult Reading Group
- •IT facilities
- •Study area
- •Fax and photocopying facilities
- •Internet access
- •Sells postage stamps, keyrings, bookmarks, notepads, greeting cards, stationary.
- Wheelchair ramp at front door, no stairs anywhere in the building.
- Automatic opening doors into library. No stairs anywhere in the building.
- The nearest public toilets are in the Cattle Market car park, Fairfield, which is one minute’s walk from this building. They are free and open every day.
- A children’s toilet is available for parents and children in the Children’s Library. The elderly or infirm, people with a disability or pregnant women may use the staff toilets. Please speak to a member of staff for access.
- Wheelchair accessible computer desk